Request for repeat performance from the leading star of RGB
peps...@gmail.com
2023-01-11 10:32:08 UTC
I wouldn't want him to spend more than a few minutes digging
this up, because I'd assume he's busy.

But I'm sure there've been many thousands of posts and quizzes by
Tim Chow here, almost all of which I'm enjoyed.

Tim,
What do you regard as your best problem ever posted?
Would it be possible to resend it, if you have it readily available?

Thanks,

Paul
Timothy Chow
2023-01-11 13:45:42 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
I wouldn't want him to spend more than a few minutes digging
this up, because I'd assume he's busy.
But I'm sure there've been many thousands of posts and quizzes by
Tim Chow here, almost all of which I'm enjoyed.
Tim,
What do you regard as your best problem ever posted?
Would it be possible to resend it, if you have it readily available?
I don't have an answer to that question. But you can take a look at
my three "Chow's Checkerplay Challenges" on this page:

http://timothychow.net/fun.html

On that same page is "Carlo Melzi's super QF problem" which is not my
position but is a memorable one.

---
Tim Chow