New Google Groups
Add Reply
Tim Chow
2020-06-23 14:10:47 UTC
I use Google Groups to access this newsgroup. Today I was offered the
chance to "Try the new Google Groups." I tried it but when I tried to
post a followup to a previous message, I got an "Error posting message."
Anyone else have that problem?

---
Tim Chow
Tim Chow
2020-07-18 02:20:20 UTC
Post by Tim Chow
I use Google Groups to access this newsgroup. Today I was offered the
chance to "Try the new Google Groups." I tried it but when I tried to
post a followup to a previous message, I got an "Error posting message."
Anyone else have that problem?
I continue to experience this problem. At some point, Google may stop
offering classic Google Groups as an option. If I can't figure out how
to connect to this newsgroup by other means, I may be forced to drop out
abruptly.

---
Tim Chow
b***@googlemail.com
2020-07-18 22:00:11 UTC
Have you tried another Browser? IIRC I had a similar issue some month ago. Unfortunately I don't remember how I fixed it :(
Tim Chow
2020-07-19 01:29:39 UTC
Post by b***@googlemail.com
Have you tried another Browser? IIRC I had a similar issue some month ago.
Unfortunately I don't remember how I fixed it :(
I tried both Firefox and Microsoft Edge, latest versions. Both gave me the
same error.

I guess I could try yet another browser that I don't normally use. Google
Chrome would be an obvious choice. I might try that sometime, although so
far there's no urgent need.

---
Tim Chow